Chester Degree Show

For my Promotional Design module, we were asked to blog instead of creating workbooks like we did in the past. The following few pages are degree shows from different universities which is what our summer brief asked us to attend. Attending University of Chester final degree show was compulsary and I am inspired by what I saw. I am definately considering using 2D and 3D media to display my work for my final exhibition and maybe photo frames because I find that the dimension makes it very interesting to look at.
The only thing that I thought was a problem as a whole was that people who don't know Kingsway wouldn't know where the exhibition was because there wasn't anything to lead me to the room filled with the work. Whilst Leeds and Manchester degree shows had something that led me to the displayed work.

No comments:

Post a Comment