exhibition thoughts

We are starting to think about possible projects we want to exhibit and how we want to present ourselves as an individual to showcase our own style for our viewers. I collected some items from last years degree show to inspire myself.



Here are the front and back of some business cards. They are all unique and very different from each other.



Here are how some students presented there work last year. I really like these and I will be doing something similar for my personal project. 





These three images are taken from an information brochure that was provided by a degree show. It tells me where to go, where everything is and how to get there. The top picture is the front cover, but you can see from the second one it fully opens up to a panoramic shot of the room. When you turn it around it becomes a poster. This is like a 3 in 1 information brochure/poster/booklet.

No comments:

Post a Comment