creating my identity

Looking through colour schemes is an important aspect in creating an identity for myself. Of all the forms of non-verbal communication, colour is the most instantaneous method of conveying messages and meanings. I have looked through books, analysing what each colours mean and say about something.











At first I was leaning towards colours from the warm tonal range, however I came across complimentary colours . Complimentary colours are opposite colours of the colour wheel. They are supposed to enhance each other and look complete when these two colours are paired together. 

This is when I started to look at colours that looked playful, and clashed with each other but still looked aesthetically pleasing. 

I had stated previously that I want my identity to be unique and be colourful yet simple. I think the best way forward is for me to use complimentary colours but change the tone so its one of a kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment