Graphic design 2013 trends

I decided for my bastiste dry hair shampoo to focus on Graphic Design trends. I dont know the fragrance for the hair spray so the brief is very open. I started to look at 2013 current Graphic Design trends and found these :

01. Geometric Design - A combination of minimalism and simple shapes and colours in editorial works. I find these really interesting to look at even though it consists of bare colours and shape.




02. Stripping it Back. - This is really interesting to me because I have noticed a lot of popular logos have simplified their logos in 2013. Microsoft, Ebay , Starbucks and many more logos have redesigned their logo to its bare minimum.


03. Hand drawn illustration - I find these to be really captivating because the illustrations look like layers and layers of illustrations collaged together to look like one piece of work. This makes us appreciate the hand drawn aspects from humans and the printed illustrations we use with technology.

Ahmed Taouti


04. Making stuff look old - With all the new apps and technology that is free to download. We are able to make modern photos and works look old. It allows us to mess with the contrast and build our own indivdual effects to create a one of a kind piece.



05. Social networking - With Facebook, Twitter and Youtube, social networking is the best form of technique to communicate with the public/customers. Not only can everyone create their own business page, they're able to create promotions without actually having to worry about printing.



I have experimented with some on these trends for the batiste hairsprays which I will upload soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment